Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Madame Jaselva!

Another game was about to start. In walked a boy with a broken heart...                                                                             
                                                     "Um... Madam Jaselva?"
                                                                          
"Yes, that's me. Why come in, my dear boy, come in. How clever of you for finding me. What can I do for you?"
                                                                         
"I heard that you can make anything happen with your powerful magic. Well, magic is exactly my problem..."
                                                                          
"This is my friend Andrea. She was finally starting to like me as more than a friend and even agreed to go to prom with me. She's always wanted attention, so she finally wore down her parents and talked them into getting her a Magic Makeover."
                                                                         
"Here's my most recent picture of her. She didn't just change on the outside though. She got super stuck up and started hanging out with me less and less, getting more and more distant, until one day she told me that she was gonna go to prom with Tony Porter, the quarterback, instead."
                                                                         
"Ah, young love... Where the most passionate wishes are born from. So, my dear, what is your wish then?"
                                                                          
"Since Andrea wants all the attention, I wanna steal it away from her. I wish everyone's eyes were on me at prom."
                                                                             
                                                 "Very well my dear. Enjoy your wish!"

                                                                             
What he got was not at all what he had in mind, but of course, all in all, his wish was granted just fine. Now as a girl she couldn't help but smile, all eyes would be on her and not because of her style.

No comments:

Post a Comment