Thursday, September 21, 2017

I Wish

                                                                             
                            "HA!, I caught you, fairy! Now you have to grant my wishes!"
                                                                "Okay, okay! Just don't hurt me, human!"
                                                                      
                  "...You are human, right?"
                                            "Of course I'm human! Now, I wish I was hot... and SEXY! I...
                                              I wanna be famous! And rich! I wanna be an actress... I wanna 
                                              look like... like Scarlett Johansson!"
                                                                        
"Um... okay... Anything else? I actually haven't been caught in a long time, you know."
                           "Well... Ooh, I know! I want mega big boobies too.
                             I'll be bigger and better than the real Scarlett! And just
                             to be sure, I want you to find her and get rid of my competition."
 "Aw, man! That's so much work! Now I have to track her down... Fine, let's just do this..."
                                                                      
"Oh my God, this is perfect! Thank you so much, fairy! I even have the sexy voice and everything!"

"Yup. Well, have a nice life. I'm off to go find the real ScarJo."
                                                                    "Wait... don't hurt her or anything."
 "Oh, don't worry. Fairies can't kill anyway."

12 Days Later... 
                        *Flash*                       *Flash*                                *Flash*                 *Flash*
"Scarlett, Scarlett! Over here!                        "Scarlett!"           "Hey Scarlett!"
                                                                    
                  "This is so amazing! I wonder whatever happened to the real Scarlett?"
*Flash*  "Hey Scarlett, over here!"  "Is it true you underwent magical enhancement?"  *Flash*

                                                                        
"God, I'm hideous! I can't let anyone see me like this. Why did that damn fairy do this to me?! No one even believes that I'm ME!"

2 comments: