Friday, July 29, 2016

Enterprising

                                                                 
"Dr. ...Marcus, why... have YOU called ME here? Finally-feel-like-letting-me-EX-plore... your... 'Final Frontier'?"                                                               
"Look, Jim, I mean... Captain. I simply called you down here to Med Bay because I need someone to witness me test my experimental new formula... and everyone else was busy..."
                                                                 
"Oh-is-that-SO-doctor? Well then... what type of formula... is it... and, WHY-ARE-YOU... out-of-your-uniform?"                                    
                                                               
                                          "(Sigh) It's a metabolism adaptation formula."
                                                                  "Uhhhh..." 
"(Sigh) It should theoretically allow the crew members of a long space voyage to access the excess fat that our bodies store away. This will allow crew members to sustain themselves for longer if food rations are low. I'm nearly naked because I've already administered the drug to myself, and I want you to be here to witness any possible obvious side effects."
"Why... yes, of course, of course, doctor... and afterwards, maybe... WE... could... OH MY...!"
                        
                       "What?! Jim, what is it?"           "Um... yes, Dr. Marcus, I... I-think-I-hear-Scotty..."

"What? Wait, I didn't hear anything. Jim, WAIT! Where are you going...?"
                                                                
That's strange. I thought for sure he of all people would appreciate these particular 'side effects'..."

No comments:

Post a Comment