Thursday, August 11, 2016

Madame Jaselva

Changing people's fates, it takes much practice. A harsh lesson learned by a beautiful actress...

                                                                     
"Why, hello my dear! Come in, come in! My, my, aren't you a pretty one... In fact, I think I may have even seen you in movies! You're..."
                                    
 
               "Alexandra Daddario. I'm so flattered that you've seen my work Madame Jaselva!"
                                                                         
"Why, yes of course, you were in... well... Oh, yes, you were in those two silly movies about the kids and the gods... and you were in that silly chainsaw movie... oh, and that silly disaster movie with The Rock, and..."                                                                    
                                                                       "......"
                                                                           
"Ahem. Right... sorry. But you were great in that HBO show when you... got naked and shoved your breasts in Woody Harrelson's face..."
                                                                            
"Ugh! That's why I'm here! I should be a respected actress, but all people ever see are my looks... and mostly my boobs at that! I'm more than just big boobs, dammit! You can make anything happen right? Well, I wish that people saw me as more than just big boobs!"
                                                                          
                    "Oh! Well, alright my dear, as you wish, but remember... you only get one."
                                                                           
                           "Oh, thank you so much Madame Jaselva! Thank you, thank you..."
                                                                      
                                                             "...THANK YOU!"

The actress walked out with her head held high, not yet noticing the best breasts that a wish could buy... She would be known for much more than mere big boobs, instead, she would be known for boobs bigger than her pretty little head...

5 comments:

  1. I love a good twisted wish! Will Alexandra ever find out what happened to her or will she be forever oblivious?

    What other celebrities are going to visit Madam Jaselva?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, she'll notice as soon as she looks down or sees her reflection. Then, she'll go back to Madame Jaselva's shop, but it will look completely abandoned to her... Sorry Alexandra, no refunds. ;)

      Who knows who might find their way to Madame Jaselva's in the future?... Any requests?

      Delete
  2. I think two gals I'd love to see pay her a visit would be either Agents of Shield's Chloe Bennet or Milana Vayntrub of AT&T spokeswoman Lily fame.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dammit, why are you and me so alike? I'll get right on it. :)

      Delete