Friday, October 21, 2016

The Virus

                                                                         
                                                 "Mr. Hamden, please calm down."
                                                                               
"Calm down my ASS! Look here doc, first my wife, then my little girl, and now my... my BOY! Where's the cure for this damn virus?!"
                                                                               
"Mr. Hamden, I'm sorry, but a cure still hasn't been discovered. They're still trying to understand the virus itself. All we know is that it can seemingly affect anyone. It's constantly changing. Sometimes it can be transmitted through the air, sometimes through physical contact, but usually... it's spread by sexual contact..."
                                                                              
              "Shut your mouth! Sammy is only thirteen! He ain't had sex with nobody, dammit!"
                                                                                    
"Well... actually, dad... I kinda did had sex with Tommy Lyle next door... That was after I caught the virus though..."

No comments:

Post a Comment