Sunday, October 23, 2016

The Virus 2

                                                                         "Dude, you're, like, totally all girl now! Ha-ha!"
                                -"Shut up, Donny! Danny's boobs are even bigger than mine!"                                   -"Shut up Larry... or should I say, 'Laurie'? At least I still have a DICK!"
  - "So did I last week... I'm just sayin', you two twins might end up being more girly than me."
                                      -"Oh, yeah right! I don't even have the virus, dumbass!"
                                            -"Yeah, like we all can't tell that your voice has been getting higher..."
       -"Holy shit, isn't the Mario Montez over there on Jeremy Booker's back?..." 
                                                                             
-"Yeah. I heard she goes by 'Maria' now. I can't believe that he,... she, used to be the quarterback. Now she's got the biggest butt in school and she's totally crushing on Jeremy."
                                                                      
             -"Speaking of crushes, are you still into Eric, I mean, 'Erica' Jeffords, Danny?"
                                                                       
                                      -"What? Well... no... I mean... we already hooked up..."
                                                                          
-"It was back when she was still using the boys' locker room. I wasn't the only one who fucked her."
                                  -"You dumb fuck! That's probably how you caught the fuckin' virus!"
                                               -"Ohmygod, like, SHUT UP!"
                           

No comments:

Post a Comment