Monday, June 13, 2016

Crazy Witch

                                                                    
"Ugh! I can't believe him! 'Uh... Blair? ...I think we should take a break...' A BREAK?! It's because I'm a witch! I know it is!"
                                                    
"All I did was cast a spell to give that ungrateful bastard a huge cock one night! He wasn't satisfying me in bed."
                                                             
"We were doing the photoshoot, and everything was going great, but he suddenly stopped and said that we needed to take a break. He disappeared for so long that I went looking for him through the studio."
                         
"There were a lot of photoshoots going on at the same time. There were other models and photographers, and assistants all over the place, but I finally found Andrew, and..."
                                                            
"... he was taking photos of her! That balloon-breasted blonde bimbo, Clara McMillan! HOW DARE HE?! He never said anything about taking any other idiotic model's pictures!"
                                                                     
"Especially not the latest overblown, overgrown pinup of the week that everyone's SOOOO obsessed with!"
                                                                  
"Heh, she probably has to sleep with photographers to get on the cover pages even more than I do!"
                                                        
"Ugh! Can't everyone see she's, like, totally FAT?! Disgusting! I am WAY hotter than that fat-ass!"
             
                "That's it! I'll just use a little magic to make everyone see her for what she really is..."
                                                                    
                                                               "HAHAHAHA!"
"Let's see them photoshop THAT! HA-HA! Andrew better use his wide angle lens! *GASP!* Wh-what if he's sleeping with the slut?! I bet he's cheating on me with that... that..."                                                                   
                                                                     "...COW!"


                                           
"Oh my God, is that Blair Winters? I'm such a fan! I was wondering if I was gonna get to meet her! Okay, Clara... keep it cool. Focus on your poses... and the photographer... wow, I didn't notice how sexy he was! I've never slept with a photographer before, but... I wonder if he's single?"

No comments:

Post a Comment