Sunday, February 26, 2017

Bubble Bath

                                                                         
"Okay, Donny, you swear that if I take a bath with this Potion Lotion, it'll turn me back into a dude, right?"
                "Of course, Carly! You paid your part of this month's rent with some AWESOME sex, 
                  you totally deserve your cock back."
                        "Grrr... It's 'Carl'."
                                                      "Right. What did I say?"

12 Minutes Later...
                                                                        
                                                             "You are such an asshole..."
"Whoops... Wrong potion I guess. Oh well, at least you won't have a problem making rent now. I hear our favorite strip club is hiring!"

No comments:

Post a Comment