Saturday, May 7, 2016

Potion

                                                                      
"(Hiccup) Ya know... I may just be... (Hiccup) ...drunk, but (Burp!)... this stuff is actually pretty damn good!" (Burp!) 
"Really? Well, you look pretty damn good, Ted... or... what do I call you now?"
"(Hiccup) Ah, just call me Tits! Ha ha! (Hiccup!) ...Ya know, I don't think Heidi and me are gonna work out. (Burp!) How 'bout you and Lara? (Hiccup) How're you two doin', cuz I was thinkin' maybe me and you could... Oh, look! There's you're daddy!" (Hiccup)                                                                
"But... (Hiccup) ...you said if I dropped out of the race and (Burp!) ...drank this shit, you would make me your (Hiccup) ...running mate!"
"Okay, fine Cruz... ya fired!"
"Wait, Donald, we can (Burp!) ...talk about this! I'll even settle for (Hiccup) ...First Lady! (Burp!)"

2 comments:

  1. "... Well f-F- (hiccup) Fffine! How 'bout you pluh- (hic-) plant your Amm-mer-(hiccup) Hican flag-pole in m- my c- -hh- cuntinental divide bffh-(hurp) before you go?!"

    Pretty funny, Drew! Plenty of material available in p(wh)o(re)litics!

    Peace,Love&Kisses;
    Elle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brilliant addition from one of the best! Thank you for checking my blog out! I'm a big fan.

      Delete